EXTREME iPODING – Dancing in Public with an iPod
It is time for another great JSYF online contest! I’m sure you all heard and perhaps took part in the whole extreme planking era, well it is time for a new era to begin…planking is so yesterday! Extreme iPoding is now on the front lines! What is it? Dancing in public with an iPod! You could win a Kodak Playsport Video Camera!!
Here are the rules:
1. You must video tape yourself or you and your friends (groups can only consist of 4 members – members must be aged 12-18) dancing with your iPod in a public place getting the attention of others.
2. Your earphones and iPods must be visible in the video, and you must ensure that you are dancing to a song on your iPod that people watching cannot hear.
3. You must then upload your video to YouTube entitling it JSYF-Extreme iPoding and the title of the song you are dancing to.
4. JSYF staff will daily look up your videos and add them to our website and Facebook pages.
5. The contest begins today on January 13, 2012 (lucky Friday the 13th) and will end February 13, 2012.
6. Winners of the contest will win a KODAK PLAYSPORT Zx5 waterproof video cameras to record all of your future YouTube antics.
As judges of these videos we will be looking for crazy looks from background people in the video, you genuinely enjoying your public dance display, and the locations of your public dance display